Pages

Friday, July 24, 2020

story

                                     Haunted house
 #1 I was in a dream boom the wind slammed the close door. In my dream I was dreaming of a hose when I went in the house was broken broken charis it looks like it got on fire.

#2 When the door slammed I woke up I drew the house in my dream the I showed my drawing to my dad then his face looked like he knew the house
Then he said ‘’where did you get this from’’ ‘’I'm getting it from my dream’’ I said.

#3 The next day my dad said get up boy going on a trip I got my clothes and my bag when we got in the car I went to sleep then I dreamed of some house. My dad said get up. were here I said dad this is the place in my dreams wait you're telling me this is the place    in your dreams            


No comments:

Post a Comment