Pages

Friday, October 18, 2019



in room 5 we are doing a hundred words and here's my one


The time came war has begun germans vs Americans my mum woke me up pack up and get in the car boom!!! A plane crashed we got in the car. an hour later   
  I sure a man I thought in my head is this, my dad, he toured slowly  a scratched face I said in (horrified) voice 
The car made a noise boom the man started to run mum I shouted faster there's a man running for us.

When we lost the man I was so scared i didn't go to sleep that night when i was tired I poured some water on my face looking outside boom fire everywhere trees burning fire reaching house one by one
Then there was a kid captured I said mum to look at that man tormenting that little girl son those are the germanes.don't look (she whispers)

Then I heard a voice saying son son wake up then It was just a nightmare during that day I sure the same man but in a stacho the scratch face and all then I sure some nuns on the other side of the stache crying saying why did you do that to yourself Then I asked them are you ok they said go away poting there head down in a scary voice then boom she turned and looked me straight in the eye do you know this man he was the the only one how did that in our family we beg him to not do what he did what did he do I said go away now no one should ever speak of it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment